iLearn NH is an initiative of the NH Department of Education, in conjunction with the University System of New Hampshire, to provide a standard Learning Management System (LMS) platform for NH K-12 schools.
News & Updates
Suggestions and tips for ensuring that educators are not "Zoom-bombed" while working, teaching, and learning in remote learning environments.
Creates potential for seamless user experience with University and Community College Systems Read More
Sign up for a self-paced Canvas course to learn more about using Canvas in your teaching.
- Canvas Implementation Request
- Canvas Self-Guided Implementation Overview
- sample student video release form
- Comparing an LMS (Canvas) with Google for Education
- Frequently Asked Questions
- District & School Leadership Recorded Session
- NH Teachers Recorded Session
- NH Administrators Recorded Session
- Student & Family Recorded Session