iLearnNH is a grant-funded program that provides three tools free of charge to New Hampshire schools: Canvas Learning Management System, Kaltura Video Sharing, and Zoom. iLearnNH also maintains a strong partnership with Discovery Education, another free resource available to NH schools that allows teachers to pull ready-made content directly into Canvas.
The mission of iLearnNH is to connect teachers and students by providing a standard Learning Management System (LMS) platform for NH K-12 schools.
While iLearnNH is funded by the New Hampshire Department of Education (NH DOE) and works closely with Canvas, Zoom, Kaltura, and Discovery Education, iLearnNH is an independent team that operates as a part of the University System of New Hampshire (USNH). By combining the tools and resources of the Teaching and Learning Technologies at USNH with a commitment to and expertise in K-12 education, iLearnNH is committed to offering teachers training, support, and professional development opportunities that will help ensure the integration of learning management tools within the K-12 classroom.
Second Tuesday Teacher Trainings
Join an in-house Canvas expert on the second Tuesday of every month to learn more about the Canvas tools you need most. Sign up here to reserve your spot.
- October 8: Assignments & New Quizzes (3-4:30pm OR 7-8:30pm)
- November 9: Grading & Feedback (3-4:30pm OR 7-8:30pm)
- January 11: Outcomes & the Learning Mastery Gradebook (3-4:30pm OR 7-8:30pm)
- February 8: Assignments & Quizzes: Differentiation & Moderation (3-4:30pm OR 7-8:30pm)
- March 8: Peer Review & Student Groups (3-4:30pm OR 7-8:30pm)
- April 12: Data for Teachers & End of Year Tips (3-4:30pm OR 7-8:30pm)
Ready for more? Check out all of iLearnNH's SY21-22 Canvas Trainings & Support.