iLearnNH is an initiative of the NH Department of Education, in conjunction with the University System of New Hampshire, whose mission is to connect teachers and students by providing a standard Learning Management System (LMS) platform for NH K-12 schools.
Second Tuesday Teacher Trainings
Join an in-house Canvas expert on the second Tuesday of every month to learn more about the Canvas tools you need most. Sign up here to reserve your spot.
- October 8: Assignments & New Quizzes (3-4:30pm OR 7-8:30pm)
- November 9: Grading & Feedback (3-4:30pm OR 7-8:30pm)
- January 11: Outcomes & the Learning Mastery Gradebook (3-4:30pm OR 7-8:30pm)
- February 8: Assignments & Quizzes: Differentiation & Moderation (3-4:30pm OR 7-8:30pm)
- March 8: Peer Review & Student Groups (3-4:30pm OR 7-8:30pm)
- April 12: Data for Teachers & End of Year Tips (3-4:30pm OR 7-8:30pm)
Ready for more? Check out all of iLearnNH's SY21-22 Canvas Trainings & Support.