Self-Paced Canvas Course
Sign up for a self-paced Canvas course to learn more about using Canvas in your teaching.
- Go to https://www.canvas.net/browse/cn-pd/courses/growing-with-canvas
- Scroll to the bottom of the page
- Select the ENROLL button to register for the course
Canvas LMS demonstration recorded sessions
NH District and School Leadership
Hosts: Jeremy May and Jonathan Kasica. Includes Stephen Appleby and Terri Winters from NH DOE
- How NH DOE Came to Choose Canvas and Why
- Benefits of Moving to one Statewide System
- What is being provided - Access, Support and Training
- Review of the Intake Form for interested districts (technical information we need to collect)
- Open Q&A to end
NH Students & Families
Hosts: Jeremy May and Jonathan Kasica/Joel Hommes
Description: In this session, participants will tour Canvas from both the student and parent perspective.
- The ease with which students and parents can access content
- The voice and choice students can exercise in demonstrating understanding
- The use of mobile apps to learn (or monitoring learning) anytime, anywhere!
Hosts: Christopher Smith, Joel Hommes and/or Jonathan Kasica
- The variety of content teachers can create and curate for student use
- The benefits and features of the Google + Canvas integration
- Student voice and choice in demonstrating understanding of concepts and content
- Tools that make it easy to provide meaningful feedback to students
- Tools that simplify differentiation and the scaling of high-quality curriculum
Hosts: Rachel Swanson, Jonathan Kasica and Chris Smith
This session is intended for district and school leaders to learn how Canvas supports strong instructional strategies and tools to scale instruction and curriculum with fidelity. Additionally we’ll review how district and school leaders will have oversight to individual classroom activities.